Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bena


Meet Bena. 

When I first met Bena I thought that he was one of the most spirited little girls I had ever met. Bena has a laugh that echos through the house and a smile that can light up this whole world. 

I found Bena continually hanging on me, jumping from random places, and trying to have me lift her to tree branches so she could hang from them. 

After being in the house a few weeks I came to see that Bena can also be very shy. Whenever the teams would come she would be found sitting to the side observing without much to say. 

Bena is such a sweet girl who loves to laugh and have a good time. She enjoys playing a good game of football but loves to run around wild. Perhaps that's where she got her nickname, Bena Banana. 

Please pray that God will take this little spitfire an let her set the world on fire. Bena is in P3, so pray that she sticks with it in school and can excel in her courses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment