Saturday, July 6, 2013

Vickie


Meet Vickie.

If you want sassy, that's Vickie. One of my favorite memories of her is when she walked into the room with her hand on her hip and sunglasses on and says to Taylor and I, "Man, I feel like a women" in her absolutely adorable Ugandan accent. And to go along with this, she loves having her photo taken as well as taking photos.

But not only is she sassy, she is also such an adorable, lovable girl. It never fails the she greets both Taylor and I with a hug each morning and is always there to say goodnight in the evening. I absolutely adore her hugs and sweet voice. 

Vickie is an active girl who enjoys playing football on Sundays and has such a bright spirit. She is dependable and a helping hand. She is going to make a great mother one day. Her kids will most definitely be well behaved. 

Pray that God will guide her to be a strong young Christian lady and that she will excel in her studies in her P5 class.


No comments:

Post a Comment