Sunday, June 30, 2013

Should have seen this one coming...

Maybe it will come as a shock or perhaps you saw it coming all along, but nonetheless here we go...

Since arriving in Uganda I've felt a peace about being here. Perhaps you'll be offended by it, but in all honesty, I don't miss home. Or Sacramento if you will. I miss people individually, but I'm very content being here in Uganda.

The support of my mom, dad, and brother has let me know that what I am doing is good and that here in Uganda is where I am supposed to be. And the support from Kari and Cassidy from the beginning of this journey has shown me that missions is where God wants to use me. They have given me all I've needed to keep going.

With the contentment that God has given me and the fact that I have absolutely no commitments back in Sacramento...I have decided to stay in Uganda.

Kelsey Stays in Uganda. Wange?! Yep.

God has put it on my heart to continue serving here and how could I ever say no?

I do now know how long God has planned for me to stay here, but I am confident that he will provide for however long he desires for me to be a part of his army here in Uganda.

I ask that you prayerfully consider supporting me financially. If you feel led to support me financially you can donate at http://www.gofundme.com/3g0r7o or you can email me at kelseymagnolia9@gmail.com for an address to send cash or checks.

Thank you for your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment