Friday, June 28, 2013

Eron


Meet Eron. 

Eron is probably the quietest one in the New Creation Family Home and is also probably the most gentle. She's not so big on soccer or dancing and definitely enjoys her alone time. Eron reminds me of myself in many ways which draws me to her. She's very shy, not ever wanting to be the center of attention, but has such a bright spirit and love for The Lord. 

Eron is flawless is every way. Just look at that smile of hers; it tells all. 

Before coming to the NCFH, Eron prayed for a family after being abandoned by her own. It was then that she was brought into the NCFH. The night she shared her story is the night that changed things for me here in Uganda. 

Please pray that Eron will continue to do well in school and that her faith and relationship with Christ will continue to grow. Also pray for her to know that she is loved and cared about. 

(I will slowly be introducing you to all of the children in the New Creation Family Home, where I live)

No comments:

Post a Comment