Friday, September 27, 2013

Carol


Meet Carol.
Or should I say, meet Carrot?

When I first met Carol, she told me that her name was Carrot and that her favorite food was carrots. This little girl is definitely a spit-fire and tom boy to say the least. She's always out getting dirty and trying to mess with the boys. She is constantly in some conflict with the boys because of her personality. She is so entertaining to watch.

Carol enjoys playing soccer and especially basketball. She has expressed that she wants to be a basketball player when she grows up. Carol also enjoys dancing and singing, loving being the center of attention. She reminds me of my sister in a way. She is just like Kaitlin was when she was little.

Carol is a crack up and a definitely knows how to push buttons. But that's what makes me love her so much. It's just Carol. Sweet Carol.

Please pray that Carol continues to do well in school and that she can ease down on the competitiveness with the boys in the house. Also pray that she will grow in her walk with Christ.

P.S. Carol LOVES food.



No comments:

Post a Comment