Sunday, September 29, 2013

Webale Nyo


A BIG thank you from the New Creation Family Home children, my P.3 class, and myself for all of your support prayerfully, financially, and emotionally. I could not be more grateful for the experience I've had in Uganda and I could not have done it without your support. I give God all the glory for every bit of it. Without him, none of this ever would have been possible.

God may have sent me to change the lives of these children, but the truth is, they have changed mine. 

My life has been changed for the better.
My life will never be the same.

And I am very thankful for that and I am thankful for you.


Blessed to bless others.

Thank you Uganda
Thank you supporters
Thank you mom and dad
Thank you Brothertard
Thank you Kari and Cassidy
Thank you Izzi
Thank you Taylor
And most importantly, thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment