Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Room Tour 2

This was one of you most viewed postings last time I was in Uganda, so I decided I would post another his time around. And also, I didn't know what else to post about at the moment. So here is a tour of hath same room I was in last time I was in Uganda, but a few things have changed. 

Here is my little area of photos and of of uprise my mini-calendar. Last time I had a big chunk of photos and stuff up in the room, so this time I went a tad more simple which I seem to be enjoying. These are photos people gave me to bring, or others I just wanted to bring along with me. 

My brother gave me this blanket to bring and it's been amazing too have. Since it's so hot in Uganda! it's nice to be able to sleep under this light blanket. This was Taylor's Then Izzi's bed, and I decided to use this bed insad of the bunked this time around. I also brought my own pillowcases this time and the is little, Bruv on the bed who goes everywhere with me. 

Had to bring the little sign my mom have me, my Wolfpack photo, and my alarm clock. I prefer to not use my iPhone alarm, and it's not so reliable when the power is out from time to time and can't be charged. 

Instead of the ice chest night stand that I used last time, I now am using this little shelf. I have my chargers, office supplies, books, bibles, notebooks, flashlights and other little things here. 

Found this pencil holder in there clearance section at Target and thought it would be perfect for here. So there's that, my sunnies, and water bottles that I keep on the desk. 

Notes that the kids had written me and left for when I arrived! Even found some under my pillow. 

My "closet." Where I keep my suitace and hang my backpack, belts, purse, laundry bag, and a dress that wrinkles like crazy. 

It was a must to bring perfume this time around. I LOVE Pink's Warm & Cozy and it was small and convenient to bring the Twilight Woods is what Taylor uses, so I have it to think of her, and you advantage not have One Direction parfume. This is just a little shelf  above the sink in the bathroom. Oh and those aremy. Earrings in that little box. 

Thank you Harris family for this caddy! It's so nice to store all my hair accessories, Chapstick, and all that other good stuff. 

And the. Just my makeup, and toiletries and stuff. I use that little clear caddy in my bathroom at home, so I edited to bring it with and is say it was a good choice. Nice and convenient. 

And my guitar is already getting a good amount of use. 

So, there is my room! Not nearly as cozy as my room at home which I miss dearly, but is nice. 









No comments:

Post a Comment