Monday, January 13, 2014

LCD Uganda

Two of the oldest boys in the New Creation Family Home, Lawrence and Charles, have started a bracelet making business with Uncle Duane. They take orders and make bracelets, which they then sell. The money that the make is divided between the three of them. After the earnings are split three ways, they each put part of their earnings into savings, another part is tithed, and the third part is what they get to keep to spend. All the money put into their savings cannot be touched until they are eighteen.

Uncle Duane is helping teach the boys how to run a business, the practice of tithing, and how to save money.

So with that, if you would like to support their little bracelet making business, please contact me with the following information. They are selling them for $3 each. I will take your order then bring the bracelets to you when I return home to The States and then I will give the money to Uncle Duane, since he handles the money.
  • Your name
  • What you would like your bracelet to say
  • the colors of your bracelet (base color and writing)
  • Thin or thick

Here are some examples of bracelets they have made. My personal bracelets they have made are the "I Love Jesus" one at the top, as well as the "Uganda" one on the far right. I personally like the thin bracelets. But I also have a few of the thicker ones as well.

Here are the colors they have, shown as accurately as possible. 
From left to right: neon yellow/lime green, white, pink, blue, red, yellow, and black on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment