Saturday, February 9, 2013

New News


  1. Taylor and I will be flying to Uganda together! Her and I are quite excited for this. Taylor is flying out of Texas, and I out of California. We will be meeting up at the departure gate in Brussels. It will be nice to have our final flight to spend time together before we begin our adventure.
  2. I no longer have a layover in London, but I am okay with that. I will get to fly with Taylor instead! 
  3. Taylor and I are co-teaching in the same P3 classroom!
  4. Our class consists of 8 students, which is small, but they all desperately need help.
  5. Because there are two of us in the classroom, we will be able to rotate in the classroom so that we can participate in the mission outreaches. We will have just one of us in the classroom during those times. Taylor and I are excited to participate in these trips outside of getting to teach. 
It's been comforting being able to talk to Taylor. I am am so happy I get to arrive in Uganda with her and just to be able to spend our flight together. It's beyond exciting to get to know the person I am going to be traveling with, teaching with, rooming with, growing with, learning with, spending 24/7 with for three months. 

I cannot tell you how excited I am to leave for Uganda. I was excited when I first decided to go, and then got into a stage where I was sad to be leaving college, my friends and family, but now I am just completely ready to go. I am back to thinking about it constantly. Especially since Sherry has been posting some awesome photos from Uganda on Facebook recently!

So there you have it. A few new updates. Taylor and I have a decent amount of information to sort through at the moment. Once we have done that we are going to discuss and see if we have questions to send Sherry's way. I am sure I will have more updates once we've done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment