Sunday, February 3, 2013



Funding progress: $2,030/$3,200

I am only $30 away from being able to purchase my plane tickets. I am still a good $1,200 away from being able to actually live in Uganda. I need to be able to pay for food, transportation, as well as room. If you know of anyone who would be willing to support me, please send them my way!

I also finally found the perfect journal for Uganda. I have already begun writing about my preparation.

And lastly, only 114 more days!


Prayer Requests:

  • For support. I still have a ways to go to be able to actually live in Uganda.
  • I am taking five classes this semester, which includes about 40 hours of field work in classrooms, a Perspectives class, and then of course there is being an RA. Let's just say my schedule is crazy. So prayer that I can stay focused, get done what I need to get done, all while preparing to go to Uganda.
  • There are children who need sponsorship for schooling at the New Creation Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment