Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Taylor

About two months ago, Sherry gave me the email of the girl who would be teaching with me in Uganda. I was absolutely beyond excited to finally have a way to contact her. I shot her an email but didn't hear back from her. I had sent an email to her school email from my personal email, and many times when I send from Yahoo to a school email account it sends it to the spam folder. I thought that maybe this had happened.

I just gave it some time, because I didn't want to keep bothering her. But yesterday, she emailed me back! And yes, my email had gone to her spam folder and she had just randomly found it. I cannot tell you how happy I was to see Taylor's name in my inbox!

We have been emailing back and forth all day long and are getting to know each other. Taylor is from Texas, is also going into teaching, and loves the younger kids as I do. We both are really comforted to know that we are going into this journey together and that we will have one another through it all.

I am so excited to get to know Taylor more and to see what God has in store for the both of us.

I have a feeling that we are going to become good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment