Friday, March 8, 2013

Stop for a minute and smile...



Its absolutely crazy to think that in 80 days I will no longer call this room I've lived in for the past 10 months, "my room." Instead I will be living in a house with happy children and sharing a room with Miss Taylor. I will be living in a land of green and a land of adventure.

In 80 days my life is going to change drastically. In 80 days I will say goodbye to people I don't really want to say goodbye to and leave for a place I never thought I'd journey to. In 80 days it all begins.

And I think I am ready.

Yeah, no. I am definitely not ready quite yet. I need these next 80 days desperately. I need 80 more days of: being an RA, living on campus, being in college, spending time with my family, hanging out with friends, building relationships with residents, and for heart preparation.

So thankfully I still have those 80 days.
Although, tomorrow I will only have 79 more days.
Say what?!

I'm moving to Uganda in 80 days.
Is this real life?
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment