Saturday, October 26, 2013

I don't know what to title this

As of just the other day, my flight back to Uganda has been booked. I shall be departing sunny California December 31st, beginning 2014 back in my "best" place. So that leaves 66 days. And I figure you have a few questions brewing, so I will do my best to answer any I presume you may want to ask. So here we go...

When will you return to the States?
I am not sure at the moment. I am leaving it up to God. I feel lead to stay for at least the next year, but we all know that things can change. At this moment, I don't know when I will be returning. I will be sure to keep y'all updated though.

What are you doing until you leave?
I am working in child care for MOPS, nannying, doing some house-sitting, going to LA to visit Izzi and attend a LOBO dinner, and just hanging out with my friends and family. Oh yeah, and trying to raise support of course!

How much do you need to go to Uganda?
I currently need $800 to complete my flight payment, and then I will need about $400 a month to live in Uganda for room and board. If you would like to donate, please contact me and I will give you the needed information to do so.

How can we be praying for you?
I need funding! Also for my transition back into the American culture and then dealing with leaving home again for my home away from home. Also pray for the NCFH household as they prepare to make the big move to Graceland. 

Okay, there you go. If you do have any more questions, please feel free to ask me! 


Random photo of when Esther 
insisted we take a photo with the plant
 "That one's bap."

No comments:

Post a Comment