Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Support Letters

People keep asking me, "When are you sending your support letters?"

Soon, soon! I worked on addressing envelopes last week and was going to print the letters but of course after printing just one copy, the printer ran out of ink. So I figured it just wasn't the right time to print them.

In the past week I have added a few more names to my mailing list with my mom's help. She calls me at random times, usually when I'm working or in class, and she leaves me messages of more people to send letters to.

I am actually going home tomorrow to print my letters. After that I am going to finish addressing envelopes and then I am going to get postage. After doing that, they will finally be in the mail for all y'all.

It is nearing finals time for me, so I've had a lot of school work to do on top of work and being an RA. So my letters have been put on the back burner for the past few days. But I promise that they will be sent out soon! Hopefully by the end of the week.

God bless and thanks for your prayers and support!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I see the time stamp, really 2:23 a.m. dont you know thats when your suppose to sleep. Crazy kids. thank you for including us in your mailings. good luck in your walk with christ.

    Blessing Liz sower

    ReplyDelete