Saturday, October 6, 2012

New beginnings.

I honestly never would have thought that I would be traveling to Uganda. I have always wanted to travel and have even had it on my heart to teach abroad. But never in a million years would I have thought that God would send me to Kampala, Uganda to be a second grade teacher. I find myself nervous about it, but mostly just excited. Sometimes I plan on getting to bed early so I will be well rested, but I end up laying in bed for hours just thinking of all that is to come.

It's seriously crazy to think that in eight months from now, I will be making my way to Uganda.

For now I am just praying that God opens the doors for funding and that my heart stays in the right place.

I will leave you with a few photos of where I will be staying while in Uganda.



No comments:

Post a Comment